Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sewing a Stuffed Lamb


my dad bought a farm a few weeks back.... he's never had a farm but when he was growing up he had a farm that he visited.... well anyways dad was talking about having animals on the farm and he said when he was traveling he saw a polka dot sheep and thats what kind of sheep he wants... well anyways I was at a material shop and came across this beautiful material
so anyways I made my own pattern and hand sewed the sheep and I can tell you it took a long time to sew... and when I say a long time it was probably more like a couple of hours but it felt like a long time (and if my husband would let me buy a sewing maching *hint hint nudge nudge* it woudl have taken a lot less time) well anyways this is what I ended up with


I thought he looked quite sweet with his little button eyes and love heart button nose and my husband seemed quite taken with him after I finished him

but my problem was that he wasnt polka spotty like I wanted.....



No comments:

Post a Comment