Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tissue Attack

now being an adult and having to wash for myself for a number of years I have never had an explosion of tissue through my washing because well I pull things out of my pockets before putting them in the wash to avoid the whole situation.... now my husband is 31 years old (6 years older than me) so he's been around for a lot longer than I have I think that he's old enough to empty his pockets before putting his clothes in the wash.... and just in case your wondering no I dont pick clothes up off the floor if they're in the hamper then I wash them if they're on the floor they dont get wash (a mean wife I know but I need to set boundries and boy do I stick to them :p)

hubby has different ideas.. he thinks that who ever does the washing should check the pockets... if I didnt know any better I would almost think he was a little bit of a mummy's boy (but I know that he's not... not that it would be a problem if he was)

since we have been together for 3 and a half years I have had a few tissue explosions during this time... I have also at times been known to return full washed tissues for my husband to use again and I have used them as warning for him not to leave things in his pockets.... we have moved around to a few places I have moved 7 times since leaving home and hubby and I together have moved 4 times... since living in our current house we have had 2 tissue explosions already...

today is offically our third tissue explosion and worst of all I had washed my work clothes with hubby's clothes... so not only is every piece of washing covered in tissue but our carpet/rug is completely covered as well....

now I can forgive my hubby just a little bit because he has man flu (and its a serious case of man flu he's been in bed all day)

I hate tissue exposions just a little more than I hate man flu because no matter how hard I brush the tissue off it never seems to come completely off and the carpet/rug well I'll be vaccuming it up for weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment