Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome

Hi everyone (or no one)

I just wanted to introduce myself to the world of blogging.  I've been married now for six months in a couple of days.  At the moment we have no children, but hopefully we will hear the pitter patter of little feet some time in the future.  I do however have lots of nephews (6.. yes you read that right 6 nephews) and my sister in law is pregnant with her third child, so I have had plenty of practice.... my bet is that my sister in law will have another boy... its been a running joke in our family considering there have been so many boys born already...but thats another story altogether.... I love to cook and I love all things craft... and when it comes to cooking my favourite kinds of things are sweets.... so its probably no surprise that I have a sweet tooth and cooking in the kitchen with my pink kitchen aid... I have to say I love it....

and as much as my husband (I still love say that) hates pink (and I love it) he still bought it for me.  And I have to say that cooking with pink utensils makes cooking more fun...

anyways I will leave it at that at the moment





No comments:

Post a Comment