Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Bib


yes it's true... I have no children but have to admit I'm a little bit clucky at the moment but unfortunately for me babies have to wait until we build our house (which will be a bit longer)... but just because I dont have any children yet doesnt mean I cant sew baby stuff right???

well while I was shopping for fabric I came across this adorable fabric and I had to have it... it was a little more expensive than I hoped but bought it anyway because it was so cute...

while surfing the web I came across this website... and thought I would give it a go...


and I have to admit I'm pretty happy with the end result... my first attempt wasnt the best but I was still pretty impressed at how easy it was... I used striped chenille as the backing because I couldnt find any terry towling...


 this was my first practice bib... and you cant see it in the picture but the material I used here I call lamby lamb material because it looks like a sheep (and because I made a lamb out of it)
 This bib matches an outfit that I've made
 and so does this one (plus I absolutely love this material)


No comments:

Post a Comment