Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I was quite excited about finding some beautiful material (which was a bit on the expensive side) but I just couldnt help myself... what I saw it I knew that I would need something else to match so I picked out some plain pale pink fabric... so all up I've made a little skirt, a long sleeved shirt, shoes and 2 matching bibs (all newborn sized)









I used snap fasteners around the neck of the top and the flower thats on the front of the top and the bib I used iron on transfer paper and ironed them on... thats also how I make my labels, print them out and iron them on but I'll put up a separate post about that later.... the shoes arent quite finished yet I'm thinking of putting another flower iron on transfer on them to match... I'm pretty proud of my first attempt next project is going to be a complete boys outfit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment