Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cooking Up a Storm

I've been cooking up a storm today.. as well as sewing up a storm :) and having a fabulous day

so its 4 in the afternoon and I've already cooked dinner (shepards pie) and I'm just waiting for the carrot and zucchini slice to finish cooking... at the moment I'm on a bit of a health kick and not for any other reason other than I'm really craving healthy food...

the other day I made a chicken salad and I have to admit it was pretty damn good.... and I'm not a fan of salads...

I got some cooked chicken, rice, lettuce, avacardo, cucumber and mixed them all up and added a honey mustard dressing and it was beautiful.. hubby loved it but then again I dont think he has complained about my cooking and he loves salads

well anyways I'll update when I finish some sewing projects (and yes I have a few going all at once)


No comments:

Post a Comment