Monday, January 28, 2013

Tutu

ekkkkk my order from midwest scrapbook came through.... I have to say I absolutely love them they have sooooo much stuff online that I can buy from the comfort of my couch.... and there were a few things that I ordered that I'm pretty excited about... the most that I'm excited about is the pretty hot pink tulle that I ordered.... and of course what do you make with tulle???

 how cute is it


 and not tutu is complete without a matching headband


 and I'm still in the process of putting together a cute little dummy clip using pink ribbon and clear beads because no tutu for a baby would be complete without everything matching

and of course my next project for the tutu will be some cute little shoes as well as a top and bloomers to match :D

I love it


No comments:

Post a Comment