Monday, January 28, 2013

Very Serious Situation

so after being terribly sun burnt (as you all know) and to get a little relief while sleeping I've been almost bathing in calamine lotion... I will at some stage post a picture of my beautiful bed (which I love soooooo very much) and my MIL bought us a quilt cover that my hubby picked out for christmas a few years ago coloured silver and black.... 

I have to admit I wasnt much of a fan of it in the beginning but its grown on me and I am fairly attached to it now

well I decided that I would match the sheets for our bed and bought a full set of black sheets and a full set of light grey sheets.... hubby didnt particularly like the black sheets but I told him it all matches and looks lovely... we also have the european pillows as well as all our special teddies....

anyways none of that really matters when it comes to the very serious situation I faced earlier this morning

we had black sheets on the bed and obviously the calamine lotion rubbed off onto the sheets and I thought I would be a nice wife and change the sheets before I head off for work this week and I replaced them with the grey set... after nicely tucking the flat sheet in doing my hospital corner as I always do (bad habit of being a nurse) I stood back and inspected my work... and a strange little thought popped into my head...

these sheets could really do with an iron


I know its such a terrible thought and I cant believe that it actually entered my mind but I have to admit that it did enter my mind.... I'm very ashamed that the thought entered my mind but happy to report that I didnt infact iron the sheets.... I left them as crinkled as when I first placed them on the bed....

and with that I offer proof of my teribly crinkled sheets



No comments:

Post a Comment