Monday, January 28, 2013

Wedding Anniversary Presents

so I said I would post pictures of the presents that my hubby got me for our anniversary and I havent had a chance so I thought I should do it

so this is the beautiful candle that hubby bought me and it sits perfectly on the plate the santa (aka me) got me for christmas



 look how pretty it looks when its lit....


 this is the beautiful mug that hubby picked out for me



and no mug is right without the matching plate...




 I had to test them out so of course I had to make some choc chip cookies


 and I had to taste test my beautiful chocolates as well :P




 and these are the hand blown glasses that I picked out for my hubby.... and of course first thing he said was that they were wonky and not the same and I told him that was the point :P




No comments:

Post a Comment