Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hair Clip Stand

I decided to make a stand from an old photo frame that I had


then I took the glass out of it

 


 then I had some cream satin (left over from when I made my ring cushion)


and ironed it with my new iron



then I hot glued the 2 sides and bottom of the frame


then using some stuffing


I stuffed the frame.. making it as even as possible




before gluing the top... and it doesnt matter how often I use it I always forget that hot glue guns are hot and always manage to burn myself




the I folded over and glued the back so it looked nice


I measured out some pink ribbon


and glued it on the back




then I made small flowers out of the same ribbon and I'll show you how I made them in another post




and glued them on and put the back and the frame back together





and added a couple of hair clips




not bad if I do say so myself


No comments:

Post a Comment