Sunday, April 14, 2013

March and April

I cant believe how much has happened over the past couple of weeks and not being able to post about them has made me realise just how busy my life has been and how much I've done... so we offically got the internet back 9pm on thursday then went down the coast friday afternoon so thats why I havent had much of a chance to write anything.... but first things first... I got to meet my lovely new nephew and of course he's re-sparked my biological clock and turned me into a clucky mess.... but some how the rational and realistic side in me reminds me that right now in this crappy (well we've had worse) rental its not the most practical idea.... so for now I have to be content with just making baby clothes for the moment


 

No comments:

Post a Comment