Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chicken Quilt


hubby and I were visiting hubby's uncle and hanging on his wall was this cute little quilt


I saw it and I loved it... thinking that my dad would love it even more... now that he has a farm with real live chickens I thought I would make one for him as a wedding pressent and I have spent the last month or so piecing it altogether

so this is the fabric I used



















its hard to see some of them but you get the idea

each fabric was used for a different chicken.... 

so I started with attatching the bodies

 




then the beaks and combs to the big chickens






then they needed some legs





then I added eyes





I've got to take a few more photos of where I'm up to at the moment so you'll have to bear with me until I take some more


No comments:

Post a Comment