Sunday, May 12, 2013

Monsuno Birthday Cake

I have absolutely no idea what monsuno is... if your interested heres a link to whatever they are... all I know is what my 5 year old nephew tells me... they fight... they come out of this little canister looking thing and fight...

well anyways this is what the cakes ended looking like



cupcake wrappers
 
cupcake topper




 cupcake topper


 cupcake topper


 cupcake topper



cupcake toppers

 

cupcake topper
 


cupcakes


 cake topper


 my inspiration


 added some extra detail


 cupcake topper


 cupcake topper


monsuno cupcake




the cake and cupcakes together







 birthday boys name





 I ended up taking the happy birthday off the side and sticking it to the board like the banana cake




 wrapping the cake up




No comments:

Post a Comment