Friday, June 28, 2013

Wool

I've been a bit slack lately but my excuse is that I've been busy recently so thats why I've been a bit on the quiet side... but with that being said I have heaps to update you on with what I've been up to... so your going to get a bit of a bombardment of posts :)


so now that I've started knitting I decided to get some wool to practice knitting with

this one I thought looked very ladybugish
 this one was just fluffy and pink


this one made me think of a peacock
 

 this one was very pretty black white and grey and I love grey


and this one made me think of bubblegum
 

and this was just fluffy and white
 

 and this one made me think of marshmallows



and I have to admit it is the crappiest wool to knit with... its so easy to drop a stitch, pick up a stitch or loose them all with out being able to find them again...

but it is so fluffy when knitting that I dont care if its hard or time consuming... I'm going to soldier on



No comments:

Post a Comment