Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

I have looked high and low for a good chocolate chip recipe and today I have finally achieved my goal... a cookie recipe that works....

I've had the problem of them spreading way too much and there fore being crispy and not nice... then when there is too much flour and they come out funny

but instead of just googling a recipe like I usually do I looked at photos of cookies and clicked on the first couple that had nice pictures.... I ended up deciding on this recipe

and I'm so glad that I did

it is the perfect recipe

the cookies spread a little but not too much and then they puffed up nicely

I admit that I did use self raising flour as well as baking powder but I find sometimes gluten free flour needs a little extra something to help it on its way





yum!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment