Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Antique Shopping

I know, I know, I've been terribly busy recently and not had the chance to post... not good enough I know but can I make it up to you by bombarding you with photos of things that I've bought recently? :)

so a friend at work told me about this cute little antique not even 5 mins from our work... and it was like this treasure trove of all sorts.. they had heaps of books and when I say heaps... there were shelves and shelves of books ranging from modern to the old fashioned books... they had hats and clothes, bags and shoes.. and then you went up this little ramp and there were cabinets and cabinets of tea cups, tea pots, spoons, forks, knives, bowls, salt and pepper shakers and many more things than I can name....
I have been looking on ebay to buy a beautiful pink tea set.... its gorgeous but now has gotten over what I was prepared to pay.... but funnily enough I found a tea set that was what I was bidding on but minus the tea pot.... otherwise I probably wouldve bought it on the spot... or bid more on the one on ebay....

so in the end I decided on



















I'm so impressed with my finds

No comments:

Post a Comment