Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Beautiful Fabric

I'm one of those weird people that you see rumaging through the remnants bin... some fabrics I just cant resist

and this is no different... this is some beautiful pink satin


it is absolutely gorgeous

I also bought some dark green tulle like fabric with glitter through it but I didnt take a picture of it 

from yet a different store I found this fabric in the clearance section.. and I do buy a fair amount of fabric from the clearance section because the prices are so good and I can usually buy more than I would normally


not only was this fabric on clearance but the bottom was dirty so they gave me a futher 15% off :) and the best part of it all is that the dirt wasted right out of it

who loves to bargain hunt?


No comments:

Post a Comment