Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cake Decorating Class Week 2

So for week 2 class was all about piping... lets just say that it doesn't come naturally for me and I think its going to be a skill I need to practice... we started with piping straight lines... and moved on to writing and doing other piping stuff......

I didn't take photos of everything because I wasn't happy with what I had done

but these are what I took photos of




I was happy with how my leaves turned out 


the only other photo I took was this one :P



that was my attempt at doing a certain type of flowers and then I decided I'd just eat the icing hehe... I tried to blame my friend that was doing the class with me but it didn't work :P by the time I got home I have to admit I was feeling a bit sick from eating to much icing

I think I just need a bit more practice with my piping


No comments:

Post a Comment