Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cake Decorating Class Week 4

So week 4 has finally arrived and I have to admit I'm pretty excited about this

so last week we made rose centres


so we got to work making our roses and I have to admit... this was right up my alley


as you can see in the photo I didnt have anything other than my bag to hold my flowers between layers... I found a piece of foam at home to use now :)

and this is the finished product


and a little bit of petal dust


and these are my two roses :)


a pretty good effort if I do say so myself

this way my dead petal


I didnt like it but it was my first petal

the other things we made was hydrangea



I have to admit I wasnt overly impressed with my results

and these were our classes flowers




not bad for beginners hey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment