Saturday, September 28, 2013

Modeling Paste Doll

for our final cake decorating class we get to put a cake together... I'm pretty excited about this and I've been thinking about what I'm going to make and I had a go at making a doll out of modeling paste....

ok so I started with a body


added some legs


dont forget to flatten out the ends that go underneath


then I rolled out some coloured modeling paste


made the dress


made some arms (but I have to admit that I'm not very happy with these ones lucky its just a practice)


add the arms


then the head and ears


and the hair (but I'm not happy with this either... I have new ideas on how I'm going to do the hair)


then a headband


so its just the face to go

I started with making a mouth (but I'm again not overly happy with this)


cheeks :)


and eyes


so thats what she looked like :) not bad for a test the next one will be better




No comments:

Post a Comment