Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nikki Had A Little Lamb

OMG!!!!!!! dad had the cutest little lamb I have ever seen.... she was beyond cute..... so much so that I wanted to take her home :)

she's been named tiger lily (by my step sister)




while weeding the veggie patch tiger lily decided to join us and snooze in between the garlic


look at that sweet little face






she decided that she would taste the maddock I was using




feeding her :)


she was so cute when she was hungry she would start bleating and but me in the leg as well as tapping me with her hoof :) it was the cutest little thing I had ever seen

if I started bleating back at her she would come running... my brother just laughed when he saw tiger lily run after me when I started bleating

I was walking away with my 2 nephews and tiger lily was following us... then she realised that dad was left behind and she went running back jumping around sooooo cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment