Sunday, November 17, 2013

Baby Shower

I'm excited :) I'm going to a baby shower this afternoon... you cant tell that I'm clucky or love babies can you? :P 

we this baby shower is for my best friends sister... who is a funny little thing...
I ran into her at the shops and I was asking all about her baby and how everything was going and she had just had her 20 week scan tell her the sex of the baby.... she was very disappointed that she was having a boy saying that she should be having a girl both her older sisters had girls first and her mum and grandmother so by her logic she should be having a girl too :P being that her partner has 2 boys from a previous relationship it didnt surprise me that she was having a boy...

at the end of the day all you really need to hope for is a happy healthy baby and I hope that she has finally come around to that thinking...

for the baby shower I made some cookies for the prizes for the games... 





my friend said that the baby shower theme was blue :) and I had some baby shaped cookie cutters so put some together :)

anyways I'm about to head off to this baby shower :) have a good afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment