Monday, November 25, 2013

I Think I've Gone Mad

I cant believe it but I'm starting to think that I need to be tested.. I must be going mad :P

so my dad and step mum are starting up a before and after school care and have decided to have a special day on the 23rd of December... they are advertising in the newspaper and everything :)... they asked my husband and I to do some things on the 23rd since we will be up there any way... so being that my hubby is a chef they thought it would be a good idea to do some cooking with the kids and for me to do some craft with the kids, being that I'm a bit crafty....

hubby is a bit unsure about cooking with kids but when I suggested decorating pre made cup cakes and cutting fruit out with cookie cutter and putting them on skewers he started to come around to it could possibly be fun :)

so for the craft side of it I'm thinking of making Christmas cards and Christmas tags... I was trying to think of something else Christmasy 

if anyone can think of a good thing to do with primary school aged kids I would love to hear

so then my dad and step mum had a great idea to have the kids wear hats and aprons and commissioned me to make them for them.... and so Nikkipants Creations was born :P

so I'll explain in a later post about Nikkipants Creations when all the kinks have been worked out and everything is up and running :)

watch this space


No comments:

Post a Comment