Friday, November 8, 2013

Melbourne Cup

So Melbourne Cup was on Tuesday and work was quiet we got together with the girls next door for lunch
so I made some ham and cheese muffins with chives and cream cheese topping


some horse biscuits


 and I mean a lot of horse cookies




cupcakes with the numbers of the horses



close up of the numbers and horse shoe


I also made Melbourne Cup hats


complete with button hole to attach a hair piece


with hair piece attached


me with my hat on :)


this is our table that we set up in the patient waiting area in front of the tv


complete with emergency bed disposable  sheet

we ended up doing a sweepstakes and these are the horses I got



it was the first time I won on a horse for Melbourne Cup :) and my number 6 cupcake was still there so I decided that it was meant to be :)



what did everyone do for Melbourne Cup? anyone dress up?


No comments:

Post a Comment