Monday, January 6, 2014

Third And Final Stop Christmas Adventure

so we made it down to my Mum's house by the time boxing day night rolled around and boy did we need a drink when we walked through the door.. I have to say it definitely made opening presents a lot more fun :P

it also helped that my Mum and Step Dad bought joke presents this year :)

we did get a few serious presents but our joke presents were a house, a horse, and some money for my hubby's truck....








the funny part was we gave my Mum and Step Dad a million dollar chocolate bar and he was so excited until he opened it up and realised it was chocolate and then he felt ripped off :P

we had a great time laughing and drinking and I have to admit it was good to relax after all that driving


No comments:

Post a Comment