Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chima

Chima lego is all the rage at the moment and being that my nephew was turning 6 and is into all the different fads he got Chima lego for his birthday... I always found it fun, when I was a kid, to build the different thing.. but I never built what was supposed to be built... I just made it up as I went along and did what I felt like... but my nephew is different.. he doesn't like playing with his lego unless its built as it is supposed to be built and he doesn't like to build it himself... so lucky Auntie Nikki got to build the Chima 

this is the pile I started with


This is what I built first


The end product


I have to admit it was pretty cool the way the bits all moved and there was a cool eagle guy and a bat guy as well as the bit of garden... but it was pretty painful putting it altogether but I got there in the end


No comments:

Post a Comment