Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm Back

Did you think I had fallen off the face of the Earth? It was something much less dramatic than that... it was in fact the internet getting reconnected at our new house....

I'm so excited with our new house I can't believe how exciting it is to have a fresh start in a house that is ours and we also have a new addition to our family but I'll post about that later.... So our lovely new house has curtains that need to be made and I have my own sewing room (aka the pink room) which is in an absolute mess at the moment... I'm in the process of trying to organise it which will be fabulous once its done...

I've gone from 50+ boxes to about 25 to go :D so this weekend I'm going to get stuck in and unpack like mad 

once the pink room is more organised I'll show you pictures of my lovely little sewing room, but for now its nice to be back online

don't forget to check out my website www.nikkipantscreations.com and like me on facebook 





No comments:

Post a Comment