Monday, October 6, 2014

Veggie Patch Day 36

we went camping over the weekend and came back to a few surprises which was exciting... I should have taken photos yesterday when we got back but I didn't get a chance so today will have to do :D

I didn't take any pictures of the herbs but the mint is looking a bit on the dead side... not quite dead but getting there I think..

the first planter box


pumpkin sprout 
these ones came up over night


these were there yesterday


wombok






zucchini



one has been nibbled down to the stalk :( not very happy about this but I will have to get some powder tomorrow to make sure no more gets eaten)


middle planter box


raspberries are coming along nicely


my strawberry seedling no flowers yet but looking good


watermelon


and its a bit hard to see but there's a little bit of green coming up and that came up over night


rhubarb is just the same


a bit of a close up of the watermelon that came up over night


the last planter box


carrots


shallots


lettuce


my cucumbers were going no where fast... but my sisters were growing wild so she donated a few to the cause and these are them planted nicely :)


broccoli


beans... there was a small sprout was coming through yesterday and by this afternoon look at them :D


there's 3 little bean sprouts and here I was thinking I'd planted them too early and the frost had killed them



No comments:

Post a Comment