Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 37 (Posted Late)


So this is the first planter box


this is the pumpkin sprouting



little wombok



Zucchinis (growing way too close together but I didn't find that out until much much later when my neighbour showed me her zucchinis)


second planter box


raspberry bush growing nicely


strawberries



rhubarb


third planter box


carrots


shallots


cucumbers and broccoli is in the very back


lettuce


beans


close up of the broccoli


basil


chives


dill


this mint I pulled from the garden and planted into a pot.. some bits did die in the transplant


I pulled out the bits of mint that had died


it looks much nicer with the other bits pulled out



so this is the garden so far.... it gets exciting when bits start growing


No comments:

Post a Comment