Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Halloween

So here in Australia Halloween is not really celebrated like it is in America... it is getting more and more popular.. and I always have some sweets just in case... I did find it a little bit sad when I saw people putting signs in their windows saying they didnt have any lollies but each to their own... my street did something a little bit different and I have to say I loved the idea

I got a flyer in my mailbox a couple of days before Halloween


it pretty much says if you want to participate put on a light and hang out the balloon on the mailbox... and sure enough I turned on a light and hung the balloon on the mailbox and we had about 30-40 trick or treaters and I was pretty impressed with that...

I didnt dress up but maybe I will next time


No comments:

Post a Comment