Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Christmas Book

my hubby got me a book for Christmas by an author that I love... I love trashy books and I've never come across a Jill Mansell book that I didn't like... this is the book that my hubby bought me for Christmas



but just a hint for all those husbands out.. there read a small section of any book you give your wife/girlfriend/significant other/partner because when you don't and you just willy nilly give books to your wife/girlfriend/significant other/partner and they just happen to have the same name as you and that character dies within the first few chapters it can kind of make your wife/girlfriend/significant other/partner very upset

but for the record it was a great book.. but would have been even better if the husband's name was different 


No comments:

Post a Comment