Sunday, February 8, 2015

New Years Eve Celebrations

For New Years Eve I went down the coast to visit my mum and it was great that my brother and sister along with all my nephews could make it :) it was a final get together before my brother and his family heads up north... when it comes to sleeping arrangements my mum and step dad usually move out to their caravan and give up their bedroom for someone who has kids... but this time :D I got to have the caravan :D



I think I was the first of all the children and grand children to get to sleep in the caravan so it was a huge privilege to sleep there.. Mum said later it was because I dont have any kids and it meant I could sleep in (which I did)

it was a great end to one year and a great start to the new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment