Friday, July 31, 2015

Puppy Surgery Take 2

Well  I said I wasn't going to go through surgery again with Cadbury yet here we are 1 week post op.... when we came back from our honeymoon Cadbury was limping worse than ever.. after a visit to the vet it confirmed the worst that she needed surgery and well here we are.. and as much as she is a little monster I have to admit I've missed her while she's been recovering in puppy hospital... but she's home now and that's all that matters even if she looks more like a lamp shade than a puppy :P






she has a few shaved patches


but its just fur and it will grow back (and I didn't realise just how quickly it grows back.. well last time was quick)


she's definitely happy to be home and we're happy that shes home too


No comments:

Post a Comment