Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Halloween 2015

I know I'm a bit late posting this but better late than never.. this year we went down the coast for Halloween which was nice :) we didn't dress up but we had lollies to hand out to kids... we had gummy body parts that were really gross looking :P but we also had some trick lollies for some of the older kids who didn't make any effort in dressing up... Australia is catching on to Halloween but its not something that we get into 
some years we get heaps of kids and other years no one knocks on the door so its a bit hard to get too excited about it

this was our trick lollies... I'm sure some people love them but I'd love to know how many kids love to eat licorice... we only gave these to older children



my Frankenstein head basket filled with lollies ready and waiting for the kiddies to arrive


I thought it would be funny to have a gummy eye :P hey you have to have a little bit of fun 





No comments:

Post a Comment