Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Rainbow Cupcakes With Meringue Icing

I've had a bit of a tough couple of months and everyone at work was so supportive that I thought I would make them some cupcakes to say thank you

normally I take pictures of everything but it seems that I forgot to take pictures of these gorgeous cupcakes I made for work..

you can find the recipe here and I have to say its my new favourite recipe and I love it :D

the only thing I added was some meringue icing and it added just the most wonderful light and fluffy element to cupcakes and had everyone raving about them...

the other reason why I chose meringue icing was it looked like a fluffy cloud sitting on top of the rainbow...

I will definitely be making them again and next time I will take pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment