Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Raspberry Bush :D

last year I didn't get any raspberries off my bush and I was a little disappointed..then over the winter I was worried that it hadn't made it through because of the extreme weather but as soon as spring arrived it went absolutely nuts and I was sooooo excited to see that there were raspberries growing :D

so you can see the green bush in the middle of picture is the raspberry bush and this was taken about 2 months ago



this was the first sign of raspberries





some even turning red :D





this is how big the bush is

  

my very first raspberries



and I've picked some more today :D makes it a lot nicer than $5 a punnet like I saw in the shops today.. pretty impressive when I started with what looked like 2 dead sticks :D


No comments:

Post a Comment