Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pregnancy Countdown Top DIY

I got the idea of having a countdown top when I saw it here.. and decided that I could make something myself.  after a bit of searching and thinking of how I was going to make it I ended up with this:

a maternity top
paint
paintbrushes
number stamps
ruler

I added a little paint to the stamps and measured out as I went to fit 5 numbers per line


  








this is what it looked like in the end



and we have been taking pictures every week since 5 weeks :) (both front on and a side on picture)

this is the front on pictures so far :) its nice to be able to see my tummy growing and I can see in the early pictures when I wasn't feeling so good either


Has anyone else taken pictures like this as a memory for their pregnancy?


No comments:

Post a Comment